Ratiotec Rapidcount T225 Note Counter
The rapidcount T225 counts mixed notes including the new Polymer notes, multi currencies and tests for counterfeit banknotes.
Ratiotec T225 Mixed Note Counter with Forgery Detection
The rapidcount T225 counts and tests for counterfeit banknotes. With a speed of up to 1000 banknotes per minute, this value counter will quickly count and display an accurate counting result on the front LCD display. Banknotes can be placed on the feeder even during machine counting operation. Multiple currencies can be programmed and selected with the press of a button.
- Counting speed 600, 800, 1000 notes per minute (selectable)
- Display type: LCD 3 digit batch display 4 digit count display
- Document size limits 1.97" x 3.35" to 4.33" x 7.28"
- Hopper capacity 300 circulated notes
- Stacker capacity 220 circulated notes
- Batching variable 1 to 999
- Error detection, jam, hopper jam. short count, note in stacker
- Document feed mechanism friction, intermittent roller type
- Dimensions 260mm x 280mm x 260mm
- Net weight 7.0 kg
- Power source AC115V +/- 10%, 60/50Hz
- Power consumption 40W (average)
- Operating temperature limits +32° F to 104° F (0° C to 40° C)
- Accumulation mode, auto add
- Integrated carrying handle
- Multi selectable currencies (option)
- Lightweight - Fast operation - Count mixed denominations - Automatic start/stop
- Low power consumption